We are looking for a competent Recruitment Consultant to assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their business.
You’ll attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. Creating recruiting strategies and building relationships are very important duties as well.
Recruitment consultants have the skills of salespeople and headhunters. They possess sound judgement and communication aptitude. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit, we want to meet you.
- Build the recruitment agency business unit from the ground up 🚀
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using Linkedin, social media etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalise agreements between candidate and employer
- Integrity (Do the right thing, always)
- Entrepreneur mindset (Build & Grow)
- 2 years of Proven track record and experience as a recruitment consultant or similar position
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Sales/Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets
- BSc/BA in HR, marketing or other field
About Extra Mile
Founded by ex-Linkedin employee Guillaume Larronde, Extra Mile is the first LinkedIn-specialised agency in the Middle East
We offer consulting and corporate training programs to b2b sales, marketing & HR teams about Linkedin but also social selling, social recruiting, lead generation, B2B advertising.