We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join us and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will work on all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, email and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
Requirements and skills
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google Workspace and MS Powerpoint
- Familiarity with marketing software and online applications (e.g. Hubspot, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
About Extra Mile
Founded by ex-Linkedin employee, Extra Mile is a B2B consulting and training firm in the Middle East that helps businesses and leaders drive business growth and performance, maximizing Linkedin.
We offer consulting and corporate training programs to b2b sales and marketing teams about Linkedin but also social selling, social recruiting, lead generation, B2B advertising.