Social leaders are able to leverage social media to expand their professional brand and thought leadership online, to create deeper engagement with key audiences in their industry, peers, employees, customers and talents.
Why it matters:
- 8.2 Million C-level executives have Linkedin profiles (Linkedin)
- 50% of high-performing CEOs have 2 or more accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter) versus only 28% of low-performing CEOs, while 72% of low-performing CEOs had 0 or 1 accounts (Ruder Fin – Social CEO Report 2018)
- CEOs have an average of 930 connections on LinkedIn (Brandwatch, 2018).
- 87% of business decision makers believe Thought leadership increases trust in an organization and enhance their brand reputation – Source: 2019 Edelman-LinkedIn B2B Thought Leadership Impact Study
- Companies that are engaged on social media are: 40% more likely to be perceived as competitive compared to those who are not engaged on social media and 58% more likely to attract top talent compared to those who are not engaged on social media (Altimeter, 2014)
How Extra Mile can help:
- Assessment & Insights
- Social Leadership enablement program
- Personalized 1-1 or group workshops
Who will benefit:
CEOs, CXOs, Managing Partners or Managing Directors, Founders
Examples of areas or modules:
- Leveraging social media effectively to offer an authentic human face to your company.
- Creating an effective executive profile.
- Controlling your privacy and confidentiality on social media.
- How to leverage social media to become the voice of your industry.
- Building and nurturing an online professional network.
- Staying on top of the leading ideas in your industry.
- Empowering your organization to leverage your network professionally and effectively
- Executive prospecting
Keeping tabs on the competition