8.30am - 9.00am - Meet & Greet along with a networking session
9.00am - 9.30am - How to build a strong personal brand on LinkedIn
9.30am - 10.00am - Networking strategies, Using keywords
10.00am - 10.30am - Importance of showcasing client testimonials and highlighting placements
About this event
- 2 hours
- Mobile eTicket
This Linkedin over coffee session will be facilitated by:
Guillaume Larronde – former LinkedIn executive (6 years at Linkedin) Extramile Linkedin Consulting.
Learn from ex-Linkedin employee Guillaume Larronde about LinkedIn best practices that you and your business, can implement to improve your brand visibility and leverage content to increase brand awareness and LinkedIn for sourcing candidates and business development.
3 main reasons to attend this awesome coffee session,
- Meet and network with peers
- Learn and discuss LinkedIn best practices from ex-Linkedin leader
- Discuss and share LinkedIn and other topics with peers
Bonus: It is 2hour so you will be back to work in no time.
Topics we could discuss:
- Using LinkedIn as a staffing consultant
- How you should use LinkedIn for professional branding, thought leadership, business development and sourcing and nurturing candidates
- Tips for staffing and recruitment
- Integrating LinkedIn with your current processes and weekly routines
- Anything else?